Wednesday 27 February 2013

Looks like im not superwoman!

Today I want to cry, everything just all seems too hard, iv still got so far to go, weight wise and mind set wise!

Monday my run didn't happen, it was pouring and pitch black, I run behind a prison so not something I feel safe doing in the dark! If I wait till it's light I don't have time before work. Not a big deal, I went to the gym and smashed over 1000 calories

Getting down to business, exercise isn't (and rarely has been) the issue.

Food. Food. Food

What the f*#k is wrong with me?!! Seriosuly?!! I manage to be perfect all day up until I get home from the gym, while im cooking dinner I raid the cupboards (or my partners lunch bag) and eat crap!!

Plan of attack - days i get home from the gym later ill chuck a muesli bar or protein shake in my gym bag so I dont get home starving!

Weigh in Wednesday? Outcome to be determined tomorrow! Combination of me forgetting and my scales being annoying meant it just didn't happen this morning. A little bit crap since im not feeling very good bout tomorrow, expecting a gain, scientifically speaking, I havent eaten enough over to gain weight, but I think when ur head gets in the way it holds onto everything!

Bring on tomorrow, regardless of the scales I will prove to myself that I can do this!!

Feeling very lucky to have some people that i can message (my version of saying I need help) and get replies of exactly what I need to hear!

2 comments:

  1. How are you going now Tracy? Weigh in move on! Keep watching the 12wbt videos I did just now! Trust me! No one is perfect this happens to all of us!! I've been a slacker and the 12wbt vids were a major wake up call and reminder of how good my old routine made me feel! i felt amazing! Don't give up continue your routine and beware of the afternoons when you get hungry! Maybe save a snack and have a bottle of water before you give in to other stuff! Then like Michelle said in clip maybe you'll think twice about having anything that you will regret later! Here if you need to vent xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once i finish watching some uni lectures im gonna watch mish for a while :) hehe i'm pretty happy iv managed to do all my workouts this week even with uni going back, but it does mean that i'm a bit behind with uni already lol eating has been so so, i know where iv gone wrong and the sickness the food caused has made me realise that my mind might want some stuff but my body definitely doesnt! lol thanks for being my conscience lately :) xx

    ReplyDelete