Friday 15 February 2013

Week 1 Recap

Week 1 is nearly over, many moons ago this is when my excitement would disappear, these days, i'm only just getting started!!

Weigh in after Brisbane, 2.5kg down!! This round is starting out perfectly!!
What are my goals for this round? well, i'm yet to sit down and do my pre-season tasks (on my to do list for this weekend), but i think my ultimate goal for the round is to hit goal weight. After having a dexa scan in brisbane, i found out that my original goal weight was impossible (55kg), as i have 55kg of muscle, revised goal is now around 65kg, give or take, and will have another dexa when i get closer and see where im at, so, is goal possible this round? we will see. i know it means committing 110%, and that is ok with me. I'm back working 7 days a week, and uni is about to go back (i'm also at uni full time), so its make or break time. Organisation is going to be crucial for me this round, but organisation is what saw me succeed last round! Bring it on i say!!

This week i did no shop, i spent my money in brisbane so the budget was tight, and i figured i had enough in the freezer to get me buy - for those that have asked what my routine is, breakfasts i did smoothies all week, lunch was a bit of this and a bit of that (fruit salad featured a few days), and dinner was leftovers, tonight i tested out my new George grill (part of my prize from last round), and it was amazing! it was just grilled chicken with Moroccan seasoning with salad and vegies, but it was so so good!! so those that say they can't afford the food, every few weeks look in ur freezer and u will see that u can skip a week of shopping, and just buy the bare minimum! and even if u have nothing in the freezer, fajitas, nachos etc are super cheap and can easily do a few nights!
Exercise this week has been the 10k running program, plus boxing mon, wed, and team pt tues :) 

Tomorrow i have to make sure that i get my before pics uploaded, get my inspiration board done, and get through a shift at work without caving in the food department! And on top of that its a 3k run on the schedule, eeek, i haven't tried to run that far in years! i'm hoping its raining in the morning or else im gonna struggle to do it in this stinking weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment