Wednesday 20 February 2013

That time of the week again!!

Weigh in time!!
Who would have thought i actually look forward to it every week! Stoked with a loss of 2.2kg - could not wipe the smile off my face. I was a little nervous that i would struggle this round, luckily enough i didn't seem to get any post finale blues, thanks to some lovely SA ladies i was able to get closure on a few things, and with that came the determination to absolutely smash this round!!

I am within reach of goal (by within reach, i actually mean around 15kgs), but that absolutely feels doable this round!! I've decided to aim for the lower end of what my dexa scan said to aim for, and in Melbourne i will have another one and reassess from there. I'm not going to beat myself up if i dont get there, but i am going to give it my absolute all!! I will have to beat myself up if i don't lose atleast 10kg though! My roomies from finale in Brisbane and i made an agreement that we all have to lose 10kg this round, or we have to do a brutal workout involving lots of burpees and turkish getups come finale weekend! I am proud to say that we have all had a great loss this week!

Must head off to bed now, i've been a sick one the past week so am making sure i'm getting plenty of sleep and drinking a bucket load of water! (not literally a bucket load, but seriously, get water into you! it definitely has played a big part in my awesome start to the round cos im making such a conscious effort to get 3L during the day and an extra L when i exercise!) Just a tad excited to get back to the gym tomorrow now i'm starting to feel a bit more human!!

No comments:

Post a Comment