Friday 8 March 2013

Peace!!

I've been a bit quiet this week, my life is back to being pretty crazy. Working 6-7 days a week, full time uni - literally not enough hours in the day for what i'm expected to do!! I managed it last semester, so this semester my goal is to be more organised, fit in as much exercise as i can and make smart food choices. None of the easy options that end up making me feel like shit! This time round the thing that i have to limit is my internet/facebook time, last semester the thing i limited was cooking and exercise - what a change in priorities hey!! :)

So, how has the past week been? I'm proud to say that i've fit in all my exercise sessions. Uni has been on the back burner but as i type this i'm watching my lectures and will get all my questions done this weekend so i'm caught up :) Food has been so so, i know exactly where i have gone wrong, and my body has been sure to let me know when i've made some bad choices!! that was my big break through this week, my body tells me what it wants and doesn't want, so it really is my mind that i need to work on!!

My goals at the moment - to maintain my crazy schedule AND SUCCEED AT MY GOALS!! To not let myself get bogged down with it all, to not let myself become overcome with stress. To do it all and maintain peace and calm within my life! That may sound a bit more hippie like then anything i normally say, but i love the quote above, and if i can find peace while living my life the way i need to at the moment, then that will be an accomplishment that i am truly proud of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment