Saturday 23 March 2013

Fitter....Stronger....

That moment you go and do a workout, and not only do you leave feeling amazing, but you leave realising you are stronger and fitter then you knew - that is what crossfit has shown me. I'm still new, i've only done two workouts - but both of those workouts have left me with an amazing sense of achievement. A feeling that i won't be giving up in a hurry!!

My first workout proved that my fitness is way more then i believed - don't get me wrong, many people can outrun me, but endurance wise, i'm not too bad. Today was 13:2 - due to my amazing counting ability - i only did 30kg (it was meant to be 35) - but that's ok, i didn't do it to compete with anyone other then myself, i was looking forward to getting a benchmark, i've done deadlifts before, i've done push presses before, but never in a fast format, never transitioning from one straight into the other - the workout was 5 push presses, 10 deadlifts and 15 box jumps - 10 minutes AMRAP. I smashed it and i loved it!!

^^^^^
That was written a week ago and clearly i got too busy to post it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment