Saturday 23 March 2013

Battered and bruised!

Ok so i'm not really battered, but i am bruised, and kinda feeling violated by the location of some of the bruising haha

Firstly i will recap my week

Mon - crossfit - it was the workout "Karen" which involved a stupid amount of wall balls!
Tues - crossfit - olympic lifting - ummm unco comes to mind, but my coach said i was doing it all fine it will just take some getting used to of the moves :)
Wed - rest day, had a work meeting till late
Thurs - TPT at my normal gym
Fri - lazy day :(
Sat - had to undo the damage from yesterdays lazy day so off to crossfit for me.
Last night the box was having drinks etc so i wasn't even sure if it would be on, but luckily for me it was and even better i was the only one there so it was a 1 on 1 with my coach. He knew i found the oly lifting hard because im not used to it so today was snatches :) there i was thinking it would be as simple as lifting the bar over my head. hellll no. so much more complicated then that!! lol i only managed them from starting above my knees, going off the ground is going to be an entirely different challenge lol so anyway, i managed to do 32.5kg, i attempted 35kg and couldn't get it, i was pretty fatigued after having already done the movement for 40minutes so im ok with not getting it :) Then i finished off with 30 reps for time. I was slow, really slow, 7 minutes something where as everyone else on the board was 3 minutes for the same weight, but that's ok, i will smash it next time :) As for the bruising, i have NEVER been so bruised from exercise! lol i feel them when i walk and sit, and not to mention the fact i tore skin off my hand. And to think, this is what i am in love with!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment