Wednesday 19 December 2012

The non-numbered wins

We've all had that moment where we see a number on a scale, and that is what decides our mood, its the same with measurements and clothes (although I do believe that measurements are a great reflection on the effort put in).

Take some time to think of the "other" wins you've experienced.

I'm currently on holidays for three weeks, interstate, camping, living out of my car. The first win of the trip, was taking photos of me and my partner that I love! And even more exciting is we will have many more photos to take along the way. And win number two was getting up at 6am (body clock still thinking it was 530am due to time zone change) and going for a run!

By the end of the 12 weeks, I will have written a list of 84 non-scale wins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment