Saturday 5 January 2013

So you're eating vegetables now?

Why must people think that because i got fat, that i am dumb?? That if id just eaten more vegetables that i would have lost weight sooner?

As great as it is having people say that they can tell i've lost weight, it detracts from that statement a little bit when they can't grasp the fact that i have always eaten healthy dinners (80% of the time), and vegetables arent just some new discovery for me! My intake of vegetables hasn't changed one bit this round, even though this round is when im seeing the results.
Snacking has, and continues to be my demon. Organisation is fixing that. Hence seeing results.

ugh. ok. rant over.

On a positive, all of my family were really encouraging when they saw me and all could tell id lost weight, one morning when i was in my workout gear my 6 year old niece told me that i was looking very skinny that morning. Made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment