Wednesday 23 January 2013

Finally, this round, i get it!!

This round, i've been brave, i've posted half naked pictures in a few facebook pages, to the horror of some i am sure! Why would i do such an embarrassing thing? Well, it was kind of liberating, and terrifying, and basically, because i have finally achieved something that i am ok with sharing!!

I've had some people tell me that i have inspired them, that i have shown them what is possible in a round, i never thought i would ever inspire anyone!!

I've also read a lot lately about people saying the program doesn't work, or that they've failed and should they sign up again. I think it is all personal choice, but from my experience, sign up again!!
I'm a repeat offender, and i repeatedly failed! but i kept telling myself, even though im failing on the program, im still aware of my health etc, so in a way im winning. Now i told myself that bullshit story for long enough, that the day eventually came where i realised how much money i'd wasted! At the start of this round, it was basically i've wasted enough money, so i need to earn back some of the money i've wasted - how am i earning it? By finally feeling good about myself!! Don't get me wrong, i'm still fat, but i've made changes, and i'm chipping away at my body slowly!!

Walking into the gym and having a trainer tell me to keep doing what im doing because im shrinking before her eyes, and having my gym buddy have to look twice after not seeing me for nearly 6 weeks - that is WINNING and worth all the money i have spent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment