Thursday 22 November 2012

Week 1 so far


Day 1 
There is something different this round, I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason i am 200X more determined then i've ever been before.

Not once have i organized myself for day 1, let alone week 1, yet this time i planned everything.
Planning = Success! 

Did my time trial (halfway through a 6km walk), wall sit, and pushups. So just need to get around to the ab test and sit and reach. On my list of "to do" for later in the week!



Day 2
I've always been the kind of person that gets up 15 minutes before i need to leave for work, i've never eaten breakfast, and even when i did, it was generally an up and go that i had on the way to work.

Seems as though my body clock is happy having early nights and getting up early, so, 6am im awake ready to go for another morning walk, which then means im back home with plenty of time for a shower and breakfast.



 Day 3 
 Woke up feeling a bit blah. Had a headache and decided i'd roll over and go back to sleep till a more reasonable hour.

NOPE! My puppy had other ideas, she wanted her walk/run that she'd gotten used to (after only two days of it lol), so she wouldn't stop breathing stinky dog breath in my face until i got out of bed, looks like she won cos 5 minutes later i was out the door, funnily enough, my headache was gone by the time i got to work, and i'd once again, had time for a relaxed morning.

It was also weigh in #1 - amazingly, 2.2kg loss in 2 days!! how insane that my diet really was that bad beforehand. It really is as easy as eating better!! Today was also the first time in a loooong time that anyone has ever said my lunch looks really good and they are jealous (it was also the first time in a looong time i've been around people when i have my break), so it was a good feeling to know that a) it doesn't look like diet food, and b) it looks yummy!!

 Day 4
Body clock decided to get me up even earlier, 545 am i was shuffling out the door. Funny when im sitting down eating breakfast and my normal alarm goes off :) Was tempted just to buy lunch today, i was in the city and there's healthy options, but nope, i have all the ingredients, and iv planned all my meals, so definitely no need to do anything other then make my lunch :) So, all in all, I've had a pretty successful week so far i reckon! Have exercised twice a day 3 days, and once a day one day, my puppy is much happier getting a long walk everyday, and in general, i feel on top of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment