Saturday 17 November 2012

Operation comeback commences!

A common question, how many rounds of 12wbt have you done? My answer, none.
Yes, I have paid for many, but have I ever become organised enough to give it 100%? No. Food. That's my problem. It tastes good, so I eat, and eat, and eat! I also love exercise, so for a while, I've been playing this game of maintenance. Not so bad? Well, if I was at goal weight, sure, perfect, but I'm currently 40kg above goal weight.

So that brings me to today, why am I delusional enough to think this time will be difference? Christmas period? Seriously?
That is why I will succeed! I already know what the biggest hurdle is going to be, and that is why it won't beat me.

Today I did my menu plan, tomorrow I pick up my groceries, Monday I start!

BRING IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment