Saturday 24 November 2012

Not ready for the world to know?

Have u ever had that moment where u feel that the "journey" ur on has become kinda public, when ur not ready for that?

Ok, let's scrap the word journey, we will call it an experience, and replace the public, with my partners parents.

Anyway, I'm just not at the point where I'm ok with everyone knowing, I've said it out loud to the people that will support me, but other then that, I feel that it's noones business :S

Being overly dramatic? Probably. But when it was brought up at lunch today, I felt uncomfortable. Ashamed perhaps. I know that this time round I'm going to suceed, but that doesn't mean that everyone I know needs to know I'm on a weightloss expedition! I'm not ready to answer the questions that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment